Grottaferrata é una destinazione incantevole durante tutte le stagioni
We are 5 minutes from the center of Grottaferrata, a road that can be easily traveled on foot in less than 20 minutes in the Castelli Romani area, a few km from the various centers of Frascati, Marino, Rocca di Papa, Albano, Ariccia, Genzano, lakes of Castel Gandolfo and Nemi.
It can be reached in 15 min. by bus from the Anagnina metro station in Rome, line A. It is 9 km from Ciampino airport and 35 – 40 minutes by car from Fiumicino airport.
4 km from the hotel there is the Frascati railway station with frequent trains to Ciampino and Roma Termini.
The proximity to the Grande Raccordo Anulare of Rome (GRA) connects it with the motorways for Naples and Florence.
From the GRA:
* Exit 21 towards Grottaferrata, continue for about 7 km.
From Fiumicino Airport:
* By public transport: Take the train to Termini.
* At Termini station take the Metro A – Direction Anagnina – to the end of the line. From there follow the directions given below. From Anagnina Metro Station A:
* By car: take Via Anagnina towards Grottaferrata for about 4 km. By Bus: from Anagnina Station take the Cotral Line for Marino to the Anagnina / Valle Marciana stop.
From Ciampino Airport:
* Take the Via Appia towards Ciampino and exit at Ciampino (Via Dei Laghi), after about 3.5km turn left onto Via Doganale, the road becomes Via Della Mola Cavona: at the traffic light turn right into Via Anagnina: arrival after about 1,5km.